Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ice Queen

.·:*¨K.I.T Alerts PROMO Tag¨*:·. 
NEW RELEASE EXCLUSIVELY at Tony Tzanoukakis Tony Tz...  Ice Queen Tube and Matching Kit By Alluring Kreationz...  Ice Queen matching Kit comes with 50 Elements, and 13 Papers packed with Beautiful Winter Colors... 


You can buy Ice Queen Tube here--> Tony Tz
You can grab Ice Queen Kit here--> Tony Tz
Or You can grab both Ice Queen Tube and Kit in one here--> Tony Tz
Template used with this Tube and Kit was made by Me it's My very 1st Template EVER so I'm sorry for the poor quality in the Temp xx
Freebie Ice Queen Template--> Jo'sZONE Please comment here on blog if You downloaded this template so I know You snagged and how many are floating around ThankYou! xx
A few Snags for You :) Please leave a comment if You are snagging ThankYou! xx








ThankYou All so very much for stopping by My blog Please don;y forget to check out Tony Tz for New Release :)

No comments:

Post a Comment